- Enjoy Martinique’s unique mix of French and Caribbean atmosphere
- Explore stunning beaches and pristine nature
- Taste delicious Creole cuisine
Martinique cruises are a wonderful way to explore
the unique atmosphere of this island, a little slice of France in the heart of the Caribbean. You can charter a yacht and circle the island
, or combine a Martinique cruise
with other nearby islands such as the Grenadines
Nature lovers will be spoilt in Martinique
– relax on the immaculate beaches around Sainte-Anne
in the south, marvel at rugged crags of Diamond Rock
or even get your hiking boots on to conquer the volcanic dome of Mount Pelee
The island truly offers some of the best adventure activities in the Caribbean
- the interior of the island is covered in lush rainforest, with river gorges and waterfalls. Gourmet lovers
can head to Fort-de-France
, the island capital, to sample delicious French and Creole cuisine.Around Martinique
there are excellent opportunities for diving
– one of the main features for divers to explore are the Saint Pierre shipwrecks
, but there are also colorful reefs, mysterious caves and plenty of tropical fish.
If you prefer to have fun above the water, kitesurfing in Martinique
is excellent, especially from December to April – this 7 day kitesurfing cruise
also includes Saint Vincent, Saint Lucia and Grenada, for a true Caribbean adventure!
Learn more about Martinique cruises below!