- Cruise Myanmar and discover South East Asia’s last frontier
- Enjoy wild, unexplored beaches
- Dive pristine coral reefs
A Burma private cruise
may very well be South East Asia’s ultimate adventure! In contrast with neighboring Thailand
, a popular backpacker destination for decades, Myanmar (also known as Burma)
has effectively been cut off from tourist radars until about five years ago.
The country offers incredible cultural and artistic wealth
– from the shimmering golden stupa of Shwedagon Pagoda
in the capital Yangon
, to the magical temples of Bagan
and the wonders around Mandalay
, there are endless opportunities to visit Myanmar.The coast of Myanmar
will please even the most demanding explorers and seafarers, with immaculate beaches devoid of development, stunning tropical islands and the best diving
in the Andaman Sea.Ngapali beach
– supposedly named after a homesick Italian remembering Napoli – is the closest Myanmar has to a beach resort
, but still feels like a sleepy little village. A not-to-be-missed destination when cruising Myanmar is the Mergui archipelago
, offering an incredible diversity of flora and fauna due to their remote location and isolation. You may encounter whale
and reef sharks
, different kinds of ray
and some rare species of colorful shrimps and nudibranchs
– this Mergui Archipelago cruise
is ideal to explore this stunning location!
Learn more about Burma private cruises below!