- Discover this piece of heaven in the South Pacific
- Meet friendly locals and enjoy stunning nature
- The perfect honeymoon destination!
Heaven can take many shapes, but I’m pretty sure it looks similar to Tonga.
This tiny Polynesian country is made up of 170 islands, of which 36 are inhabited - each and every one of them is a tropical paradise, with white, fine sand beaches, rainforests, turquoise waters and colorful coral reefs. Tonga is a wonderful honeymoon destination
- but why spend all your time on a single island when there are so many to explore? Sailing or cruising around Tonga
can make your experience even more special. Some of Tonga’s not-to-be-missed experiences
include diving and snorkeling
- the Vava’u
island group offers some of the best underwater adventures, with clear waters and reefs bustling with colorful corals and marine life. If you’re lucky, in Vava’u you may get the chance to swim with whales, who make their way past Tonga during their annual migration to and from the Antarctic
. Meeting locals will be one of the highlights of your Tonga experience
- the islands were first named ‘Friendly Islands’
by Captain Cook, because of the kindness and hospitality of locals. Have we made you curious about Tonga?
Keep browsing our listings and plan your experience now!