Cruising the US?
- Options to cruise all year round
- Choose between New England, California and Florida
- Lots of landscapes to explore and activities to enjoy
I know, the United States don’t immediately come to mind when considering cruise destinations
- but they actually offer plenty of destinations that are just perfect to be explored on a private cruise
. Even if you’re on a short city break, a dinner or evening cruise around New York
is a wonderful way to explore this fascinating city from a different perspective. Moving onwards, why not take a fall cruise around New England
to explore its legendary foliage and taste some delicious seafood? You’ll get to dock in historic harbors, explore towns and museums and taste the best clam chowders and blueberry pies. If you’re looking for sunshine, I have one word for you - FLORIDA
! Whether you choose to explore the wonderful Keys
or just travel round the two coasts of Florida, sunshine is pretty much guaranteed, provided you avoid hurricane season. Another option for a US private cruise is California
- you can pick up your private charter in San Francisco
and explore the northern coast, or concentrate on the LA/San Diego
area, or even cruise all the way down to Mexico
if it takes your fancy! Keep browsing our listings and plan your US private cruise!